As per the latest news, LG is planning to launch its new flagship phone LG V40 ThinQ in India, as mentioned in the Amazon India list dated 16th January 2019.
The phone will be available for sale exclusively on Amazon on 20th January. However, Amazon Prime members can opt for the sale one day earlier, that is on 19th January, 12 pm onwards.
LG V40 ThinQ Specifications
- Display: It will be featuring a 6.4 inches P-Oled capacitive Touchscreen, well protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 on both sides, enclosed in a solid aluminum frame. The display will be powered by Dolby vision featuring HDR10.
- Operating System: It will be powered by Android 8.1 Oreo, LG UX 7.1.
- RAM: The phone will feature 6GB of RAM.
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10nm).
- CPU: The new flagship phone will be featuring the advance Octa-Core (4×2.7 GHz Kyro 385 Gold and 4×1.7 GHz Kyro 385 Silver)
- GPU: It will be powered by Adreno 630
- Internal Storage: LG V40 ThinQ is available in two variants, one featuring 64GB of internal storage and the other one will be featuring massive storage of 128GB internal storage.
- External Storage: Apart from the massive internal storage, the memory of LG V40 ThinQ can be increased up to 512 GB through its dedicated SD card slot.
Primary Camera: The LG V40 ThinQ will be featuring a Triple back camera whose specifications are
- 12 MP, 27 mm (Standard lens), f/1.5, 1.2/6”, 3 axis OIS, dual pixel PDAF.
- 12 MP, 52 mm (telephoto lens) , f/2.4, 2xOptical Zoom,OIS, PDAF.
- 16 MP, 16 mm (Ultra Wide Lens), f/1.9, no Auto Focus.
Secondary Camera: The LG V40 ThinQ will feature a dual selfie camera whose specifications are
- 8MP, 26mm (Standard Lens), f/1.9
- 5MP, 21mm (Wide angle lens), f/2.2
Battery: LG V40 ThinQ will be loaded with a 3300 mAh battery.
Additional Features: LG V40 ThinQ will feature a rear-mounted Fingerprint Scanner, gyrometer, accelerometer, proximity sensors, compass, barometer and includes fast charging as well.
Amazon also announced that it will provide few extra benefits as launch offers, which are as follows
- 10% additional off when customers will pay using HDFC debit card
- Free screen replacements worth Rs 16,750 to its customers
- No cost EMI for one year
- Rs 5000 exchange bonus