Best Waterproof Fitness Trackers: for the fitness-hungry people
Living a healthy life ensures your happiness, which money can never do. And to stay healthy it is really necessary to exercise. At this modern age, it is not enough to just exercise. You need a device to keep all of your exercise-data. So, to keep track of your daily calory burning, heart rate, etc. you will need a fitness tracker. As the rainy season has arrived, in this post I will be talking about some of the best waterproof fitness trackers – because you know, rain should not stop you from exercising.
1. Fitbit Flex 2
I bet, every one of you could easily anticipate this. Fitbit Flex 2 is a really versatile fitness tracker. Its removable tracker hides in bands, bangles and pendants so that you can wear it however you like. This band is swim-proof. I think I’m doing injustice to this band by saying it swim-proof. This band can actually recognize not only swimming – but each and every activity you are doing.
- It can track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- This band is swim-proof for tracking swimming
- It can detect your sleeping activities as well
- Call and text notifications made available on the wrist band
- Magenta at ₹12,999.00
- Lavender at ₹7,999.00
- Navy at ₹30,212
- Black at ₹14,392.00
2. Huawei Fit
My second choice is the Huawei Fit. It has an elegant watch face which compliments its simple design. It is lightweight too.
- It can track steps, distance, calories burned, heart rate and active minutes (no GPS Though)
- Call, text, Gmail and Facebook notifications made available on the wrist band
- Multi-sport modes and 5ATM water-resistance: supports multiple forms of exercise, including walking, running, cycling, and treadmill.
- Automatically detects your sleeping State and gathers statistics.
- Heart rate monitor available at the front screen.
Available at ₹ 11,358.00
3. Moov Now
If the two options above seem a bit pricy for you, then no worries, Moov Now might be the fitness tracker you are looking for. It is, according to me, a value-for-money fitness tracker. Sure, with its lower price tag it comes with some tradeoffs as well. But nonetheless, if you want to compromise your budget then this is the best option for you.
- As there is no screen, it can offer up to 6 months of battery life.
- It can track 3D motion.
- With Moov 7 Minute+ this watch talks you through your workout with real-time audio coaching for running, cycling, cardio, boxing and body weight.
- Waterproof and swimming tracking also available.
- There is no heart rate tracker.
- Aqua Blue at ₹ 6,574.00
- Stealth Black at ₹ 9,408.06
4. Amazfit Bip
As now we are in the budget segment, I should tell you about this as well – Amazfit Bip. It looks more like a smartwatch than a fitness tracker. But don’t let its looks fool you – it is a really capable fitness tracker. If you did not like the Moov Now for the absence of the heart rate sensor, then Amazfit Bip is probably for you in the budget segment.
- 1-month battery life.
- Heart rate tracking available.
- Special sport modes like – running, treadmill, cycling and walking available to give you deep insights through its companion app.
- Built-in GPS available for providing active step counts, distance covered and calories burned.
Available at ₹ 5,499.00
5. Misfit Shine 2
Misfit Shine 2 is one of the best waterproof fitness trackers. It is gorgeous looking with the LED lights on the dial.
- Tracks distance travelled, calories burned, steps are taken and various activities.
- It can automatically monitor the length and quality of sleep.
- With vibration alerts, 12 tri-colour LEDs and capacitive touch it really delivers a nice user experience.
- Water resistant to 50 meters – so it can be used while swimming.
- Some reviews say that the android app is a bit buggy, and there are some pairing issues that is why it is at the bottom of this list
Available at ₹ 7,495.00
Best Waterproof Fitness Trackers: Honourable Mentions
- FINIS Swim Sense Waterproof Fitness Tracker – specific for swimming (at ₹ 7,140.00) – Buy Now
- Telling about a smartwatch in this list would have been kind of cheating. So in the honorable mention, I have Apple Watch 3. It can use 3rd party apps for better fitness tracking as well. I could have recommended the latest 4rt generation, but for the pricing, I mentioned the 3rd version.(at ₹ 29,999.00) – Buy Now
A fitness tracker is incomplete without an app to perfectly monitor your fitness activities. Check out our other post on how to use the Google Fit app here.
There are plenty of waterproof fitness trackers. So, it is not possible for me to list all of them in just one post. That’s, I will recommend you to do some more research works to find the best option for you. In the comment section please mention your favorite fitness tracker. You can also help others by mentioning other fitness trackers which are not on this list.