Looking for a Smartphone in India under a budget of Rs 30,000 is really a tough job. At this price range, a lot of choices are available ranging from flagship grade devices from Brands like OnePlus and Huawei to mid-range smartphones from Samsung and LG. There are many choices available and you have to decide which one to purchase depending on your requirement. Here, we have listed down some of the Best Phones in India that you can go for if your budget is around Rs 30,000.
1. OnePlus 5T (6GB RAM + 64GB memory)
OnePlus 5T is certainly the Best Phones in India that you can get if your Budget is Rs 30,000. It comes with Flagship grade hardware giving a tough competition to the premium smartphones of Samsung and Apple. With Snapdragon 835 SoC and 20MP+16MP primary dual camera, OnePlus 5T is the best device that anyone can get. It comes with 2 model (6GB /8GB Ram with 64/128 GB Internal Memory). OnePlus Dash Charging makes sure that you never have to wait for long hours to make your phone fully charges. Its fast charging can be said to be the Best in Class. The new 18:9 Aspect Ratio AMOLED screen makes it look more clean and crisp. It comes with all the Sensors and has a 3300mAH Lithium Polymer Battery.
- 20MP+16MP primary dual camera with 16MP front-facing camera for selfies.
- 6 -inch Full HD AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 18:9 Aspect Ratio.
- OxygenOS based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 octa-core processor.
- 6 GB RAM, 64 GB internal memory and dual nano SIM dual-standby (4G+4G).
- 3300mAH Lithium Polymer battery with OnePlus Dash Charge technology.
- Face Unlock, Fingerprint scanner, all-metal unibody and NFC enabled.
Price: Rs 32,999/-
Buy From: Amazon
2. LG G6
Though LG G6 may not be the best flagship smartphone from last year, but at this reduced Price, this has lots of things to offer. It is powered by descent Snapdragon 821 SoC and has a 3300mAH Li-ion battery. The G6 comes with a sleek 5.7 inch- Full Vision Display and fits perfectly to your hands. LG G6 is also one of the few devices having IP68 Certification. The LG G6 enhanced front camera with a wide-angle lens automatically snaps a picture when your face is in the frame. You can also make a 2×2 grid of pictures and combine 2 pics for creative images.
- 13MP Dual primary camera with wide angle lens and 5MP front-facing camera.
- 5.7 -inch FullVision 18:9 Aspect Ration Display with 2880 x 1440 pixels resolution.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 quad-core processor with Android v7 Nougat OS.
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory expandable up to 2TB and dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G).
- 3300mAH lithium-ion battery.
- Water and dust resistant (IP68 Certified).
Price: Rs 29,990/-
Buy From: Amazon
3. Samsung Galaxy A8+
To all the Samsung fans over there, Galaxy A8+ is the best pick that you can get if your budget is Rs 30,000. It comes with Exynos 7885 SoC which is an Octo-core processor from Samsung and runs on Android Nougat Operating System. Samsung A8+ have 16+8MP front-facing dual cameras and an average 16MP Rear camera. Its 6GB RAM and 64 GB Internal storage makes sure that you never run out of memory and get a lag-free experience. Galaxy A8+ has a powerful battery of 3500 mAH and can easily provide a talk time of 23 hours. Though it may not be the fastest phone in this price range, but its cool and sleek design with infinity display definitely gives a premier look at this smartphone.
- 16MP Rear camera and 16+8MP front-facing dual camera.
- 6 -inch full HD+ AMOLED Display.
- Exynos 7885 octa-core processor, Android v7 Nougat OS.
- 6GB RAM, 64GB internal memory and dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G).
- 3500mAH lithium-ion battery providing talk-time of 23 hours.
Price: Rs 30,990/-
Buy From: Amazon
Must Read: Best iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus Accessories
4. Honor 8 Pro
Huawei’s last year Flagship is another option if you want a high-performance premium smartphone in the budget of Rs 30,000. Honor 8 Pro comes with Huawei’s Kirin 960 octa-core processor which is quite similar to Snapdragon’s 835 and runs on Nougat Operating System. Its 12MP+12MP primary dual camera is capable of taking some great images in low lighting conditions. Honor 8 supports Fast Charging Technology and can quickly charge its 4000mAH Battery in few minutes. It comes with all the Basic Sensors and also supports NFC Payments.
- 12MP+12MP primary dual camera with 8 MP front-facing camera.
- 6 GB RAM, 128GB internal memory.
- 4000 mAH lithium-Polymer battery with Fast Charging technology.
- 5.7-inch capacitive 2K display with a resolution of 2560×1440 pixels.
- Kirin 960 octa-core Processor.
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS with Huawei’s EMUI 5.1.
- Fingerprint scanner, all-metal Unibody with NFC Support.
Price: Rs 25,999/-
Buy From: Amazon
5. Nokia 8
Nokia 8: the Flagship Smartphone from HMD Global is our next device in the list of Best Phones in India under Rs 30,000. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC and runs on Android’s latest Oreo Operating System. This is also the only smartphone in the list running on Android Oreo with latest Security Patches and Nokia has promised to give latest updates in future. It’s Dual Sight mode a.k.a Boothie enables you to take pictures from both Rear and front Camera at the same time.
The Nokia 8 has a 13MP dual Rear camera with Zeiss Optics making it one of the Best Camera Phones. Nokia has also added OZO 360° audio Technology to its Nokia 8 which lets you experience the right sounds by reducing the background Noise. Initially, Nokia 8 was launched at a much higher price, but it recently got a Price Cut of Rs 8000. So, at a price of Rs 27000, and looking at its specification along with Nokia Brand Name, it can be considered as a Great deal to opt for.
- 13MP (Colour + OIS) + 13MP (Mono) primary camera with dual-tone flash, and 13MP front-facing camera with PDAF.
- 5.3-inch IPS QHD capacitive display with a resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels and 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Octa Core SoC with Android v7.1.1 Nougat OS.
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory
- Dual SIM (nano+ nano) dual-standby (4G+4G); Hybrid Sim Slot
- 3090mAH lithium-ion battery; Ambient light and Fingerprint Sensors
Price: Rs 27,278/-
Buy From: Amazon
So, this was our List of some of the Best Phones in India under a Budget of Rs 30,000. There are many other devices available in the Market, but we have only listed some of the Top phones that you can get at this price. Each device has it’s own Pros and Cons, so you need to understand what are your primary requirements and then go for the one which you like. If you have any queries/suggestions then please comment down below. We would love to hear back from you.